Accepted Students Days are 04/15 and 16 and 04/21 and 22 from 12-2:30pm in the Rec Center
- These will be posted on signup.duhabitat.org, please sign up for a day, or just come, if you are available from 12-2:30pm on those days!
ReStore is on 04/14 from 12-4pm
The Fundraising Documentary will be planned during our Habitat General Body Meetings so if you are interested in helping out please come to the next and subsequent meetings
- If you would like to help but have a conflict during the meeting times, please e-mail Pete at email@example.com
- Also e-mail Pete if you have any ideas about what to put in the video; the current theme is “I want to build!”
Canning is starting on 04/27 and will then occur every Friday this term from 4-6pm
- Canning is when Habitat members go to 30th Street Station and “can” for money by holding hard hats and asking passer-bys for spare change
- Please sign up on signup.duhabitat.org when the days are posted to sign up; training for the sessions will be held at the next meeting on 04/25
The next General Body Meeting will be help on April 25 at 7pm in the lounge on the second floor of Ross Commons.