- The build that was scheduled for Saturday, Feb 18, was cancelled. Another build will be scheduled for sometime in March.
- A Tools Workshop will be held on February 25, from 12:30pm-3:30pm at the Habitat Warehouse. This event will be done with UPenn and Temple’s Habitat chapters as well. E-mail Neha at firstname.lastname@example.org as well as sign-up for it at signup.duhabitat.org if you’re interested in attending. We’re hoping to get 10 people in attendance so please think of coming!
- If you have any free time during the week, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Friday, and are interested in volunteering for Habitat at those time, e-mail Neha (email@example.com) and she will let you know when/where/with whom. Habitat Philly is helping us get more volunteering time, so this is how we’re trying to give you guys some more volunteering time!
- A ReStore event will be held on March 17 from 8:30am-12:30pm. If you are interested please sign up at signup.duhabitat.org.
- There will also be a ReStore volunteer held with AMSA on April 14 from 12noon-4pm. This is also the day of Relay for Life, but you won’t be that late for relay so we’d really like 10 volunteers! This will also be on signup.duhabitat.org soon.
- If you’d like to help with our Act! Speak! Build! Week that will happen in early April, please e-mail Christine at firstname.lastname@example.org telling her so.
There will be a General Body Meeting on Thursday, Feb 16, in Ross 302 at 8:00pm.
Hope to see you there!!
The meeting this week will be held on Thursday Feb 9, 8pm, in Ross 302. Attend the meeting if you are interested in being involved in the planning of Act! Speak! Build! Week that will be held April 1-7, 2012.
Also! Don’t forget to check out signup.duhabitat.org for all upcoming events and sign ups!